Tuesday, March 20, 2012

congratulations mister, you have a card

well... Taxes? Taxman. Weapons? Give Peace a Chance. Consumerism? Material World. The state of our mortal world? While My Guitar Gently Weeps. And the stuff going on? Bicycle Race. How I keep my self remotely sane? all I can tell you is, It Don't Come Easy.
You see, you can define things with songs. A couple weeks ago I said the word "psychedelic", and was extremely shocked when someone hadn't heard that before, let alone knew what it meant. Then I promptly found my Magical Mystery Tour album on my ipod, clicked on I am the Walrus and there it was. they said you couldn't define things with songs. I can.
Well, Well, Well. Can You? That's just how this mind works. I wish I had something to show you for today but for almost the entire time I was home I had this painful thing in the side of my thumb tip, my mom said it was a thumb cramp but it didn't seem like one, whenever I touched a small dot sized spot on it it felt like someone stabbed it with a needle. well, Obla Di Obla Da, at least it didn't last! =D
well, ANYWAYS, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, GIVE PEACE A CHANCE, AND I AM NOW 4873 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment