Sunday, March 18, 2012

gettin close to the equinox...

it is times like this you reffer to one of your own characters, "Okays, that was just lovely. think like Liten. he would of just set the book down and walked right out the door and searched for some place in the middle of what ever place of nature he could find and feel, not think, but feel real hard. but sadly I am not Liten, I do not have such freedom of a 26 year old Laevirian- whatever he is, no, I need to do stuff, I cannot just walk out the door to get away from such artificial surroundings. and I do not paint 2 extra sets of eyes on my face, I am not that... strange... and he might actually raise his eyebrows a few times if he would be feeling that way, and- 2 questions, 1, I just forgot what I was talking about and 2, I think I should just scan through that book, not really taking in every single thing. yeah I'll do that" now why that was all stuck in those " marks, I do not know. why am I so tired? Well, I have nothing for today. nothing more, I AM NOW 4871 DAYS OLD!!! =D peace and love, peace and love, read 3 chapters into something before you commit to it for a project. peace and love.


OH MY BILLY SHEARS!!!!!!! I have just found that the song Bicycle Race metaphorically describes my life.... WOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment