Friday, March 30, 2012

HELGA and I'M SO DISTRAUGHT!... and then theres the consumerism, like always...

I has some new music. and some new pants. and new shirts, AND SHOES I WILL TIE DYE!!! I do need more George Harrison- OH AND I SOLD A PRINT OF ME GEORGE PICTURE FOR 20 DOLLARS AND it is now in the left chest pocket of my jacket. along with my pick box, my random 10 dollars I have no idea how they got in there, my ferry schedule, a crumpled up name tag, a paper that says Ms. Todd Lyon, a recipie for kale dip and MUCH MORE! AND I NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE THE LED ZEPPELIN ALBUM LED ZEPPELIN RIPPED TO THIS COMPUTER. YAYS. NOW FOR THE QUEEN PLATINUM COLLECTION! oh how I love the library... I already got all the Beatle/ ex-Beatle stuff, and I am moving on to this... I got to make desert today! AND I AM TIRED... AND  I AM NOW 4883 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment