Monday, March 26, 2012

LA LA LA LA LA happy times. THE RACIAL DIVERSITY SNAIL- I'm sorry XD

yesh, TODAY I listened to an average of the songs I listen to, ranging from about 60-100 yays. I dunno. random times, man. I like them psychedellic with the indian influence songs, man. I'm really half asleep right now, I had a strange dream last night THAT I CANNOT RECALL. man, I knew this morning... I really need to sleep... everything is startin' to not make sence, like math homework and you look at it and all you see is squiggles and lines... I just tripped out there, man... mind trip, weird... I really need sleep... purpleism and hairism, and bagism but that's different, OH MY BILLY SHEARS ON SOME RANDOM HEAD THAT COMES OUT OF THE GROUND IN PEPPER LAND SINGING THE SGT PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND INTRO IN YELLOW SUBMARINE! I NEED TO MAKE LUNCH! AND I AM NOW 4879 DAYS OLD!!! and remember children, happy times tomorrow, peace and love, peace and love, =D

No comments:

Post a Comment