Saturday, March 31, 2012

it's all mind games, really.

when you get to this point and you start laughing because you find out some guy died, you start to wonder what they put in them little blue pills yer taking and how tired ya really are. random readings about bands I like songs of, that's all... I can type but I can't read right now... I did then but the letters get tangled up... oh I truly love this song with my soul... what was that... I do like it, but at the end I always mishear it... OH! I FINALLY HEARD WHAT HE SAID AFTER HOW MUCH TIME! I want to make love my war, wow I misheard that all those times, but afterwards it sounds like he says I know your burning me thumb which really don't make sence... this song dont make sence much either, but at times I get it. what kind of face is looking at ya Ringo? wow I'm having some sort of trippy expirience with normal objects, that's just weird, man... I think I'll get to sleep... right after I do... something... I keep on getting multicolored flashes from my brain... weird... well, I am now 4884 DAYS OLD! I DO LIKE THAT NUMBER! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment