Monday, January 31, 2011

You would not believe your eyes If ten million fireflies Lit up the world as I fell asleep

I just quoted the song Fireflies BECAUSE I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO TODAY!!! =D! and while I was eating a jalapeno popper pizza with chow chow sauce! (I didn't name the sauce) and now I am trying out my desk in my new garage room! now I just need a bed... AND I HAVE A CHAIR THAT ROLLS!!!!! =D! and before that my piano teacher was on a vacation today, and I just remembered right when my mom drove away, and I forgot her cell phone number (for some reason I can only remember my home #s) and then I called home and there was no answer, and then I decided to walk to my grandma's apartment (just across the parking lot) and the lady there wanted me to call her when I got there (she even remembered my name...) and I was like, "its just across the parking lot" but she still did and I thought that was kind of humorous, =) (she was nice too) (I like nice funny people) =D AND I'M 107,014 HOURS OLD! (I said hours this time! =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment