Saturday, January 8, 2011

its saturday morning at 0 hours and I have expirienced many forms of brain damage since my last post! =D

so, my sisters friend came over, and there was this webkinz war, and some webkinz with a hard metal object around its neck hit me in the forehead, and then I suddenly felt really tired... so I just almost fell asleep just sitting there, so who knows how many brain cells I lost there, and the electric tooth brush, well, her friends electric toothbrush sounded like some futuristic humming noise so I was like, ok, but when I turned mine on THE TOOTHPASTE WENT EVERYWHERE AND IT SOUNDED LIKE A CHAIN SAW! (and it caused my gums to bleed slightly too) and the vibrations were so strong from it that I could feel it a minuet after I turned it off! so, I'm sure that I lost quite a few more brain cells there. so, that has been my night, and GOOD MORNING WORLD! and time to go to bed =D

No comments:

Post a Comment