Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DATES ARE GOOD WITH PINEAPPLE!

so, today I made a shake with pineapple and dates, and pinacolada yogurt, and ice cream, and milk, so THAT WAS SO GOOD, and I'm listening to the bit of inspiration I had on the piano a couple of minuets ago that I recorded. a questionable ending, fairly sad. luckily I don't show much sadness on this blog, because then it would turn into a "Snape's diary" from potter puppet pals kind of thing (not that I wear buttons, nor do I cry very often, and I can't remember the last time I did, was it back when my guinea pig died? hmm... long time ago... did that scar me emotionally for life? I have no idea.) so, usually I take all the happiness I have from the depths of wherever, and pour it all over this blog and soak it all up and add some extra cheer like so =D. I wouldn't want this to become a bore, would I? I guess not.  so, for a tribute to Snape's diary, I will write (actually type)part of my dream last night. so, I dreamed that I was this genius scientist person with this huge lab, and I was kind of lonely so I took this guy from my school (yes, he exists in real life, and was a very random person and that kind of randomness seems to happen a lot, and yes, I have no idea why) and put him in this room with all his favorite kinds of stuff and locked him up (maybe I was a bit of a mad scientist) and I saw that he wasn't happy, and I realized that I got him an old version of his favorite computer so I got him a new version (and sadly, I don't think that the type of computer exists in real life) (and I don't think that really helped) so, he was kind of my pet, and I have no idea how he survived in there, maybe I fed him in a little dog dish, I cant really remember. so, he was trapped in there alone for maybe several months, I don't know, (I wonder what his parents thought...) so, then I invented this weird floating green blob that talked, and it followed me everywhere, and then this old granny said to a little girl "do you want to see the scientists' fairy?" and the little girl was all exited until she saw that it was the green blob thing, apparently that was what it was nicknamed by many people of the outside world, (I was kind of alone except for the blob and my starving classmate pet) so, then there was something about three 9 year old girls and a trampoline, but I don't remember, one could of been a guy, I don't know, and then one of my friends (my most unlikely one too) thought that it was strange that I only locked up that one classmate, instead of anyone else, and I think I had some reason, but I cant remember, so I just said "I'll get the rest of you later, I just have to prepare more rooms" but she thought that I was keeping him in there for other reasons and I'm just like "okaayyy..... back to work." and then there was something about a snow storm, and people were getting very suspicious of what I was doing in my lab of solitude, and it kind of fades out. I have always been more of the loner type... hmm... back to my homework! =D

1 comment:

  1. great story of strangeness...it could be a great short story. but one thing that is odd--this is one of my recurring dreams as well! eeaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete