Thursday, January 27, 2011

SALVETE

salvete! today I found out something: all people named Jason are usually really really awesome. there's Jason Grace, the awesome roman Jupiter half blood guy from the lost hero, Jason Whittaker, a secret agent guy from my favorite audio program, and JASON UITVLUGT MY AWESOME SCIENCE TEACHER! =D, so I am almost done with my CBA and I think that I did great on my final, and my awesome science teacher taught P.E. today, (I know! =) ) and we had this thing called king ball which was sooo awesome and intense, and- why are my hands sparkly? weird.- so, and then I did this project thing and it was fun and I filmed it! =D! except that I found that my friend is moving and moving to another school =(, but at least it's not too far. but otherwise, I might be having sushi later =D!! AND I'M 4455 DAYS OLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment