Sunday, January 23, 2011

sun day! =D

so, today was Sunday, but I like to call it sun day, and today I made a search engine, created a new song on garage band, bought a rare item on webkinz, and ate a rather large chocolate covered pretzel! =D! so, it could definitely be classified as a good day, and I'll post my complicated song here:

that was made from connecting a midi cable to my electric piano and recording tracks over and over again on garage band, and all of the music was entirely original. enjoy! =D
post scriptum: comment to help me name it! and you can download it here:synth_song.m4a (application/octet-stream) 2514K

3 comments:

  1. I like the music but towards the very end, you should have launched into a standard piano type melody, simple and plain, to contrast against the techno-opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius, Annalise. You amaze me.You're so creative and really, just all around brilliant.

    Is crazyman (previous post) your Dad??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, and to "crazyman": as soon as I heard the piano type at the end you were saying, I knew it was you, + the piano on garage band is REALLY QUIET, and I used what was available.
    post scriptum: you said you had a similar dream? ?8/

    ReplyDelete