Friday, January 7, 2011

I GOT A ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH!

so, I just got an electric toothbrush with a HUGE box, and today I went to the dentist and didn't need to go to school until 4th period, which was nice, and I got 2 enchiladas afterwards, and I had my first mini class today, and I was the ONLY PERSON MY AGE because for some reason, this session they had 5/6 graders sign up, and I was stuck with 2 5th graders and Eli, a 6th grader, whom I have met before luckily, and at first I was like ugh... I'm the only one in this class... and then we started and it wasn't that bad luckily, so then I had algebra, and then I went home, and here I am again... and you can only guess that I'm listening to my favorite audio program, as always.... and what I'll type next: I'M 4435 DAYS OLD!

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome experience to use my first electric toothbrush too. It seemed to change my life all together!

    ReplyDelete