Tuesday, January 18, 2011

monda- NO WAIT ITS TUESDAY!

so, here I am again, listing to my favorite audio program, except now I'm EATING A SCONE! I used to get scones when I was like 4-7 because my dad was like OBSESSED with northwestern food when we first moved up here from California, so it was always scones (or peanut butter toast! =D) for breakfast and smoked salmon for dinner. =D! so, today I ate a sandwich, and it was one of those school egg and cheese ones so the 3 reasons that I ate it for and couldn't have ate it without is: 1. I have a strong tongue 2. I have a strong stomach 3. and had a completely empty one. so, then I had to listen to this guy talk about various things, you know, the kind of guy who sits with all the girls who obsess over ridiculous things and the girls who hang out with them and all of them think he's so great when I'm like, why? so, anyways, he was all like "I'm so great!" and braggy, and since someone called him stupid he was all like complaining to his follower girls like "I'm smart! smarter than most people! maybe not in this school... but I'm smart! right!" and their agreeing with him and over where I was I was just laughing in my head, because I skipped a grade sometime way back and still am doing better than most, so, I was like X) since I'm the type who is, well, against the weirdness of those types of "popular people" ha. ha. ha. mmkay, then in algebra I was very tired so I almost fell asleep, uncommon, since it is one of my better classes, and then I had badminton and had a inexperienced partner, but otherwise it was fun, and then I had a muffin, and then a SCONE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment