Thursday, January 13, 2011

hi!!!! =D

today I am about to go to school... but I woke up late.... and I had this vivid dream that seamed so real and normal, except it was about webkinz from Mexico.... and old cats.... and old people.... apparently, I think in my dream we had a family reunion! in our house... yes, that was it. okay, so... valete! (its Latin) =D
- so, back from school, and today I changed my CBA project to something that actually had to do with me, my friend asked me to be her partner for the project that is coming up in science, along with this guy who is very good at science so I'm like "sure!" because I couldn't have came up with anything myself, and my feet just fell asleep just now, and there was badminton today, and we were doing tournaments, and my partner and I won both times we were playing! so, great day. AND I'M 4441 DAYS OLD! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment