Monday, January 10, 2011

mon jan 10! (thats what my computer calls it)

so today I had school... kind of obvious, and it snowed off and on, so I was standing out in the snow with a thin t-shirt and a hoodie that is the same thickness for like 10 minuets waiting for my ride, but then I had piano, and I got a new piano song today, and my mom got me some  dress clothes with out me and said it was "beautiful!" but when I saw it I was like WAT!?!?! and then I was like, cant you take it back and she said that she couldn't return it and then I looked at the price and I was like "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!", but luckily, strange enough, my sister liked it, but I'd much rather wear black. and then I got to go to this really good Indian food place and had rice pudding! =D! and then I had to set up a wireless internet router for my grandma, and I was trying not to laugh at the terms she used for things, and she also called Firefox "fox fire" so, I was all like, X)! so, then I got a blizzard, and now I am stuffed, but as always I'm listening to my favorite audio program! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment