Monday, January 17, 2011

another post where I am not sure what to name it...

so I just had the BEST ENCHILADA EVAH!!!!!!! SOOOOOO GOOOOD!!!! =D and so today I had piano, and I am listening to my favorite audio program! its a sad part though. I had a strange nightmare last night... it was in this land with bright turquoise water and bright green plants along the shore horizon along with some cherry blossom trees accenting it, and I was like this awesome all-purpose knight guy and the king and queen were on this boat after we found the kidnapped princess in this dark clock place, but we couldn't bring her with us due to lack of space on our ship (it was like a awesome giant canoe with black and red with this Chinese like dragon on the front) so we were going to alert the villagers that she was alright, but I think they had telescopes and they didn't see her so they were freaking out, so I was going to send them this message type thing on this really loud drum (it was like a certain number of beats for danger, okayness, etc.) (and I was sailing it too! =D) so, I was going to look it up in this giant ancient book when right before I grabbed it, it fell off the ship, and I dove into the water to get it, when the queen dove in after me and immediately died! I suddenly got this feeling of horror, one of the worst feelings of horror I have ever had, I don't know why for sure, and I made this weird noise when I woke up. on that happy note- I AM 4445 DAYS OLD! now to watch Indiana Jones! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment