Thursday, January 20, 2011

130th post! (I should of marked the 100th one...)

hi, today is Thu Jan 20, if you have an awesome macbook pro like me, or maybe any other mac, unless your date & time prefferences are different... but, you get the Idea. hopefully. OMelet Grapes!!!! why do I always unconsciously  capitalize Idea? I DID IT AGAIN! (I usually correct my self but I'll leave it this time) so, today was the first time I have sat out in p.e.! alot of people do, and its kind of surprizing this was my first time because I dislike it so much, but this time I was VERY tired (again) and it wasn't badminton so, yeah. AND I HAD CHOCOLATE WITH CHUNKS OF TOFFE IN IT!!! AND I'M 4448 DAYS OLD!!!! =D AND MY COMPUTER JUST SAYED WHAT DAY IT WAS THINKING IT HAD A VOICE COMMAND! AND I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL SAYED!!!!!!! thinking back... way back to 1st grade... I remember now... s-a-i-d! YESSSS! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment