Friday, January 21, 2011

sooooooooo tired...

so, today I had to pull scotch broom (a type of invasive plant) out of a park because of my usually awesome math teacher who is sadly obsessed with homework, so I did that for the first 3 hours of the day, and then went home early due to an ear ache, and my sister had a birthday party to go to with her friend who I know because we have known each others families since like, 4-5 years ago... so, they had this soap thing and I was like, okay, they'll have pizza later... so, they had these ice cream things and I was like ICE CREAM!! but it turned out to be soap, but I got to scent it and color it, use my creative side. =D so, they had this dirt scent so, I smelled it and I was like OH YEAH!!! BEST SMELL EVAH! it smelled like fertilizer! I LOVE THE SMELL OF FERTILIZER!! (probably because I grew up with it =) ) so, then they had this scent called dragon blood and it smelled SOO good, so I used that, and I probably will only use it for decoration, because it will probably go with my room in the garage soon, so, yeah, then I had pizza, no matter what kind of conflicting smells there were, and sparkling grape juice! =D and then I got stuff out a pinata, and I was soooo tired since my cat is in heat and was CONSTANTLY meowing last night and I could hardly sleep, and even worse I thought I had my final exam today, but luckily its next week! so, I AM READY FOR SLEEPING NOW! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment