Wednesday, January 5, 2011

IMPETTINGMYKITTY!

so.... today was good, except for the fact that part of my clay box exploded, so I have a hole in the bottom, so I might make some sort of patch for it. so, now I am listening to my favorite audio show, and its kind of a creepy one, and Jimmy's cousin is like, "GIVE ME YOUR HAND JIMMY!" and Jimmy's just like "I really don't want to play this game anymore..." so, then I had Latin, and so now I'm here, trying to teach my computer voice recognition, and instead of "Computer" I gave it the name "Mabel" (a computer from the audio show that was pretty high tech, and that was a lot because it was created in the early 90s) and it would take voice commands, so Eugene Meltsner would just be like "Mabel, show me the _ program" so, that's fun. AND I'M 4433 DAYS OLD!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment