Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I had a GREAT TITLE earlier today, but I FORGOT.

so, today................... oh yes, all I can remember is p.e. it was better than it used to be again, and we had badminton, and it was kind of fun at first, but then "anguish" stole my partner (her name is alish, but me and 2 of my friends call her that in secret, (she's like one of those popular girls that sit at a crowded table except this one has some sort of attitude, bossy and she snaps at people and makes fun of some (she doesn't do anything to me, maybe because I don't care =) ) (and I'm like, who invited this martian to earth? girls like that are soooooo weird. but not as weird as her old boyfriend who acts like a popular girl)) so, yeah, you get the idea. so, I just stand around for a while, like, mmkay, you can play dolies with your friend. I picked at random anyways. so, then my friend comes up and askes me if I had a partner and I'm like "not currently...." *eyes shift to "anguish"* standing around can be boring. and my friend says something about a paid assassin (a long story inside joke about anguish (my friend however, is a target)) so, then we start, and we start laughing because we were both awful at it, until I got the hang of it and got pretty good, and I'd really rather say that I was the bad one, but this time I was ACTUALLY THE GOOD ONE AT P.E.! so, it was fun and... yeah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment