Friday, March 1, 2013

I has a freddie and you don't.

Well, now I have some of my artwork FRAMED, and it looks simply delightful. My eyes and head are tired, so I better go to sleep- BUT MY DREAM SECUENCE-
Yes, I found an animal (either a really round cat or a really fat guineapig, I am not sure) in a really cold room at a hotel. I brought it out and kept it, because it was cold. It resembled Chubber. Then there was this person, but I don't exactly remember. WELL- I must show you something entertaining. I MUST.
THIS. THIS IS EPIC. It has probably ALL the bands and people I like, THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ROCK!
Except for one thing-
HE DIDN'T PUT THE BEATLES ON THERE. THAT RUINS THE WHOLE THING- you got those grungy death metal bands that no one's ever heard of, and don't want to, BUT YOU OMIT THE BEATLES. Aperantly they wern't hard enough for him- MAN, NO EXCUSE, NO EXCUSE, WITHOUT THE BEATLES, PROBABLY 85% OF THESE BANDS WOULD BE NOTHING LIKE THEY ARE TODAY! But other than that, it has all my other favorite people, so I'm good. The Beatles were just far too awesome for it. And I don't think there's a single band from the 50s on here either! I don't listen to too much 50s music personally, but I belive they deserve CONSIDERATION. I'd make my own- but I think I could contribute my time to something more worthwhile XD WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEAEC AND LVOE, AND I AM NOW 5219 DAYS OLD!!! =D

And you say The Beatles weren't hard enough to be rock...




 
And this just cracked me up XD I've got a picture of John kind of like this XD  I'll add puns to the list of Lennon-McCartney's genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment