Monday, March 18, 2013

WHY DO YOU STARE IN THE GLARE OF THE SUN , WHEN THE REAL THING BURNS THE VERY ESSENCE OF YOUR SMILE, Only A title for your further days. It slips away, to come back only when needed.

      I write a letter, A letter in vain, since I am stuck in a small rocket and it's driving me mad.
Some day, one day, the only days, the lonely days, this is when you come to play
In the glint of the moon and fade from the sky like the many stars inhabiting the midnight sky.
But not,
For there's only you.
A sweet dream in the mind of the lonely,
Not even the law can prevent the cool beam
Not even your grandmother. If any one can, then you don't really know eachother.
Thank you, thank you for a friend.
Someone weird.
Someone to confort even a fallen wanderer, Lost from their own star.

 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...
Well, tonight I need to sleep, an- WAIT---- LOOK AT THIS.
 OH YEAH. No shading, just the flats, the floor I just slapped down fast so I'll need to fix it... Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, NOW I WAS NOW THE FIVE AND THEN TWO THEN ANOTHER LETTER NUMBER, AND TAKE YOUR NOSE AND TURN IT TO YOUR OWN VERY EYES.


No comments:

Post a Comment