Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I SHOULD DO THAT.

You know the times where you see someone did something cool and think you can and or should do it too? THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES.
This is part of someone on deviantart's wall. Posters, drawings, and pictures OF CLASSIC ROCK ARTISTS, mainly Led Zeppelin and The Who. I WANT TO DO THAT XD I've been thinking of putting pictures up on my walls... I have three posters, only one made it on the wall, the other two have been waiting for probably more than a year XD Then there's the pictures I have, the album cover I have... My artwork... I'd like to do some comics (as in funny, well drawn comics, sadly I don't think i've done both of those in the same drawing) and put them up there. I probably couldn't go this far XD HOW DO YOU PUT SO MUCH STUFF ON ONE WALL? It is talent, man. And I don't think my mom would let me without leaving it at least 75% blank wall space. Oh well, I'll put my Freddie up, the one I was using as a drawing refference. HOMEMADE POSTERS FOR THE WIN! =D

AND I AM NOW 5230 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment