Saturday, March 2, 2013

SIP. I feed Sip, and sometimes Sip makes happy noises!

SIPITTY SIP. I just fed Sippy. He made happy purring sounds. It made me happy. Chubber is cleaning her back with her tounge, which should be nearly impossible considering her width.
 I just thought of a question. Would this be what John and Freddie posted about if they had daily blogs? WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE? And those are just the two cat loving classic rockers I thought of off the top of my head...
OKAY, I JUST FOUND THIS: http://mentalfloss.com/article/29696/john-lennon-was-crazy-cat-lady
A list of all John Lennon's cats (the ones known, at least.) and two dogs. He had one named Tim who lived to be over 20 years old! And then there was salt and pepper (A black cat named salt, a white cat named pepper XD) and Alice, a russian blue... AWWW IT SOUNDS SO SAD! His poor cat fell out the window... And then it also mentioned Charro, who I put in a drawing once, though I have yet to finish it.
And then there's Freddie and Delilah- AH MUSICIANS AND THEIR CATS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u48-HjJr-s This video not only has the song about Delilah, but also has pictures of him with his cats! =D (I didn't know he had one named Miko! I bet it's not short for Mikollias- I MADE THAT NAME UP, and the name hopefully will stay original by the time I publish my book XD)

 Yes, here's Freddie and John with their cats!

And here's one of Ringo and one of his cats! Ringo's also on my list of cat people. Well, that is all for today-
EXCEPT FOR MY DREAM. I had a dream where it was the future. I woke up and looked outside- and saw giant screens everywhere- on buildings, on the sides of roads, advertising- EVERYWHERE. At first I was myself, and was terrified at what the world had become. But soon enough I was formed into a character of this futuristic world. I was a guy around my age now, maybe a year older, and unlike many I wasn't giving into all this controlling technology. I didn't like all the fakeness and automaticness of this world I was in, wanting to get back to something natural. Even the food was 100% synthetic- and all my life, I wanted to taste real ice cream. I often talked to some guy who must of been around 80 years old, may have been related to me, and he would tell stories about how it used to be- probably the way it is now, give or take a few years. So, I came up with a plan to find non genetically modified cow DNA (since most non-human species had gone extinct, even cows) and clone it, raise it in a nice grassy field, milk it, grow fruit from fruit DNA for flavor, and make ice cream. Yes, it could take more than five years, but I REALLY wanted to get a taste of REAL ice cream. I seemed to be the only one with ambitions about doing anything worthwhile, because all my relatives (I had quite a number of them) were loving the automated daily life in their automated robotic houses. I needed to get out. Suddenly, I received EXTREMELY TERRIBLE NEWS- Ringo went on a deep sea mission in a yellow submarine to save the world's last octopus, and never made it back. (Apparently in the future they had the technology to make people young again, because he looked like he did in 1967-1968)  I was devastated, being the kind of fan I am in real life. Things went on as usual for a while, until RINGO SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR. He had gone into hiding, because someone was chasing after him (I forget who, but guessing by my dreams, it was probably the government) and we needed to get him somewhere safe for the time being. I couldn't tell my large extended family what was going on, because they would be against it. So, I teamed up with some middleaged guy that was probably my dream self's uncle who didn't mind a little adventure and certainly didn't mind getting away from the technology that was slowly killing the world. So we turned all the technology off by cutting off the electricity in the neighborhood in the middle of the night and continued on our way. I then brought everybody else with me because the technology running EVERYTHING wasn't working and they couldn't do anything without it. We got into the uncle guy's car (the only car I had ever seen that wasn't automated and powered by complex computers, it looked like it was from the 60s or 70s, the 20th century, not the 21st)  and started on our way. The police tried to get us, but the car soon stopped working after it got to a certain point because I made the computers controlling it stop working. Then we got on a large ship and were on our way.
On the ship I saw some sort of video. It showed old black and white clips at first, slapstick comedy almost, and it was pretty funny to watch. It showed all kinds of clips from the first half of the 20th century, and it all seemed really good, I had never seen stuff quite like it, living in the time that I did. Then it showed Bill Gates unveiling the first Microsoft computer- and suddenly jumped to the person who invented all the automated stuff that was controlling everything we knew of unveiling his first computer. It showed where we were then. The clips stopped, and I knew I had to do something- This had gone too far. People needed to experience life like it was intended, Ringo should be free to rescue the octopus species, children should be able to enjoy ice cream. REAL ICE CREAM. (or better yet, frozen greek yoghurt.) I needed to help make the world natural again. I was on the boat for a while and then we had to abandon ship- there was another ship near by that we would swim over to, but we all had to jump out. The water was cold, and you diddn't float well in it because of the polution. I tried swimming in it but kept on sinking. Soon I discovered that the dream lacked logic, even though I was thinking logically, and I could breathe underwater. But my cousin that I had befriended couldn't, and couldn't swim either. And he looked like a young George Harrison. Anyways, we soon got to the other boat, travelling again. There was a bit more to the dream, but I can't remember. Ah, well, even though the dream diddn't complete it's story, I know that every thing turned out alright, and I got to eat real ice cream. Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, I am now 5220 DAYS OLD =D

I found these when looking up a picture of Freddie and his cats XD

HIS FACE XD XD XD So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment