Saturday, March 9, 2013

THIS SEEMS LIKE THE TIME OF DAY I SHOULD POST ON MY BLOG, BASED ON MY LOCATION AND AMOUNT OF TIREDNESS.

I like using full, real words. Words that have more than two sylables, if I can. I, like most generations of people after the stone age, don't talk like this:
2011:I liek JB cuz he iz cyooote, and i marry him and u cant cuz justin iz totes my BF, and when he sees u we will be like lol! rofl! and we r like in luv and you r like not, lol!
2012:justin beiber? i hardly kno who dat is! hes so dum and not creative- i liek 1D! u think i'd liek JB- he's SOOO not coolios anymore- THAT WAS LIKE A WHOLE YEAR AGO, R U STOOPID?

Sorry for the near profanity, but that was my take on my generation. Not My Generation, because that would be Roger Daltrey's generation, one that I'd probably like better XD
ANYWAYS. I will show you something awesome and you need to guess who is who.
CAN YOU GUESS ANY OF THEM? I'll tell you the ones I got: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,14,16,18,20,27 14/35 isn't too bad! exactly 40%, pretty good. (An F, but still good considering I am oblivious to most anything made after 1980) Now for the ones I'm actually a big fan of: 2,6,10,14,16 YAY. That's 5/35, don't know if that's good or bad XD

2. MY FAVORITE GUITARIST, YOU SHOULD KNOW HIS NAME

10. My second favorite of these guitarists, BRIAN MAY
6. JIMMEH, my third favorite
14. CHUCK BERRY (I just played Johnny B. Goode on the guitar about an hour ago =D)
16. MAGICAL FLYING PETE TOWNSHEND.

And this is the story of my life. ROGER TAYLOR XD He makes a much more attractive female than the other one XD (yes, I do unfortionatly know her name, but I refuse to put any more profanity on this blog post XD) And Roger can be masculine if he wants, I'm sure. He must not want to very often. ANYWAYS, I SHOULD FINISH THIS POST OFF, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5227 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment