Thursday, March 21, 2013

PERSIAN POPINJAY XD XD XD

Freddie, Freddie, Freddie... XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCv8MOghCLQ
Because everybody needs a Persian Popinjay persona. Either that or become a total headcase, among other things... Of coarse you could always be normal. BET YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I'LL BE XD
I worked on my comic today. And I did a very small paragraph of the story I began when I was 11 years old. Yes, it has developed into something quite different from then, it took a dark turn in 7th grade, I moved on to other things in 8th (such as dig it, need to get back to it but with anything prolonged, I NEED A BREAK TO GET THE FEELING BACK, MAN) and here we are now. I might write a page of it. Yay. Why? I don't know, I was just reading some of my old stuff, I found a really dark Damian story that I would be incapable of writing now XD Heavy stuff, man. Wrote it when I was twelve years old. Almost morbid, you might say XD But now, I have a different feel for it. I might have more of a feel for Alexzander, the optomistic extrovert, making peace with feuding groups of people, though I'm sure I have the sanity of Damian XD But in a much more lighthearted, happy go lucky way. LIKE EMRYSS. I need to write more of that too, but the overall summary seems a tad dull compared to this Aurevitian/Arrian thing. It's more character driven, almost entirely so. But THIS, this is plot driven too. It's dramatic, fighting scenes (another thing that I'm uneasy with now, being a pacifist XD) and so on... I found a document in which I listed all the main events of the storyline in order. One read simply as "YAY!", which was a bit confusing at first, it could of been an expression of happiness or not knowing what to say, but I think I remember what that meant... Must of been in eighth grade XD Note to self: Yay. That works. I'll use that more often.
I think I have just now decided that there should be an ACT I and ACT II.
I will put that in there. NOW, STORY LINE, may be subject to change.
ACT I
Opening scene
Alexzander goes for a ride
Alexzander leaves
Nakaalarid comes
Nakaalarid befriends Felix
Damian starts acting up ever so slightly
Nakaalarid gets kidnapped with Felix
they excape
they almost die in the snow
Alexzander goes to Laeviria
Meets Amirah in garden
Saves her and gets stuck in cave with her
Death notes are sent
Damian really acts up
Alexzander goes away and gets back
Felix recoveres
News is sent
Alexzander returns
ACT II
Alexzander grows closer to Damian
Felix and Mira...?
Physician and the new guy come in to play
The new guy pushes Alexzander down the great tower
He almost dies when it is justified, and that is the end of the new guy
Nakaalarid and Alanna?
Damian burns the fields
Alexzander lets the truth slip
Damian gets mad and goes to Cyranesia
Damian meets Zinadia pretending to be Alexzander
Things happen and he promises to marry her and rides away
Alexzander meets Amirah as a masquerade
Damian gets slightly better (and now knows he is to be a father)
Colluissus and his brother?
(after a while) Alexzander goes out to meet Zinadia and finds out about Damian
Damian is absolutely at his worst while he is gone and dosn't even want to meet him
Alexzander goes to Damian, Damian gets extremely mad, runs him through with his sword and then sees what he had done
Alexzander almost dies (but is revived by a mysterious source (the ADAMANT?!?!?)
Alexzander lets Damian marry Zinadia
Ziru and whatever his wife's name...?
(after a while...?) the war of Day-Night (effects by the ADAMANT?!?!?!?)
Jaccorricus dies
Jakilamir almost dies but is saved by Alexzander
the Laevirian king is almost dead when Colluissus's brother kills him from being launched in a trebuchet
they fight when all the power goes to Aurevitia (exept for the last one standing, a young one, later to play a large part...)
Alexzander is sad and conflicted, when he decides to ride to Amirah, who is angry at him at first but then agrees to marry him
YAY!
Last scene Nakaalarid comes to visit his family, almost mirrors the first scene
Soon after Hallian is born.

Now I need to work on the story line for Arria II. THE SECOND GENERATION- wait, that would technically be Arria III, because Aria II is when Alexzander is king, and the next generation are all children. OKAY. CONFUSTION. I might need to get creative with it, anyways.
Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5239 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment