Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pete Townshend: The weirdest face in rock 'n' roll.

I think Mick Jagger is enjoying this about as much as I am. I'm sorry, but after trying to draw this guy's face (in a normal situation, his hugging Mick Jagger face is really hard to look at) I have decided that there is something seriously wrong with it. I usually keep my problems with faces to my self, but the guy has smashed more guitars in his lifetime than the government says people die of eating too many vitamins. I like his music though XD I'm a fan, just NOT OF GUITAR SMASHING. He probably smashed more Gibson Les Pauls than Freddie Mercury had teeth... THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF GUITARS :( That's like eating an endangered species... Or any other animal for that matter...
but MAKES FOR A STUNNING PERFORMANCE! XD I just wouldn't be caught dead doing that... Or in any other state for that matter... BUT ANYWAYS, THAT'S WHY.


Now for a much nicer and simply beutiful subject, FREDDIE'S TEETH! I love his teeth, even though he was very insecure about them, I think they were great.
 I love this Jim Hutton quote-
"Although his teeth were so prominent, I think he had a lovely smile. He became self-conscious and embarrassed only when he was having a really hearty laugh - when he guffawed like a donkey and showed all his teeth off. Then his hand would fly to hide the lower part of his face."

And to add to all the awesomeness I have found (balancing out the near profanity of Pete Townshend's Mick Jagger face)
I FOUND THIS! FREDDIE AND RINGO! THEY MET EACHOTHER!!!!!! this makes me SO happy, man. Take my favorite members from my 2 favorite bands (well, Zeppelin and Queen are a tie, but I'm not sure who my favorite member of Led Zeppelin is... Probably Robert Plant) AND HERE THEY ARE IN A PHOTOGRAPH, TOGETHER! THEY COEXISTED ON THIS PLANET AT THE SAME TIME WITHIN A FEW INCHES IN PROXIMITY OF EACHOTHER. It's like that picture of John and David Bowie I found- EXCEPT FOR EVEN BETTER! (and then there's the picture of Ringo and David Bowie- he was in his Ziggy Stardust movie =D)
Ringo and him were probably having a great time, man. Freddie loved The Beatles =D
Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5225 DAYS OLD!!! =D
That is a palindrome.



No comments:

Post a Comment