Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh no, not me, not me ever Not me, darling

“Don’t you love the Oxford Dictionary? When I first read it, I thought it was a really really long poem about everything.”

That is why I like the strange people. They say funny things. The strange ones. Like Lennon, he was very strange. But in a better way. You say funny things when you're strange. But in a better way. You can write funny things- in a better way. I'm just trapped in my own brand of (in)sanity and am stuck there, not quite for the better yet.  I really don't know.
Question marks seem so unsure of themselves. Why do they have to question what they are saying?
I wrote this because I was bored or needed to write something: 
“How is your morning going?” Alexzander yawned, pulling himself out of bed. He nearly fell out of it, exausted out of his mind after his night out with Ziru.
“Good- You look a little worse than good, if I may say so. Was it the young general again?” Dachen asked, assisting the prince with his nightshirt.
“You guessed it. Someone's got to keep him from trouble- Well, as much trouble as you can prevent, you know.” He smirked at his remark while his servant folded and put away his clothes, taking out new ones.
“You need to be easier on yourself, my prince. Arms out.” He smiled, while dressing Alexzander, much like any morning. Of coarse to him it seemed like afternoon, he was up quite earlier, but one had to be. It was in the job. A fine position, not many could call themselves the manservant of a nobleman, much less the prince of Aurevitia. But if you were to put all of that aside, he was happy to know Alexzander.
“Dachen?” The prince asked, looking at him with clear blue eyes.
“What is it, my prince?”
“If any thing happens to me today, I'd like you to know you can keep my overshirt.”
“What- Why?”
“You've been standing there with it in your hands for quite a while, wouldn't want to tear apart such a close relationship.” 

That's my slightly humorous bit for the day. Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5240 DAYS OLD!!! =D


50 years ago today Please Please Me was released =D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment