Friday, March 8, 2013

CHUBBER LIKES BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY TOO MUCH.

I was playing the piano and singing bohemian rhapsody (around the Galileo! GALILEO! Galileo! GALILEO FIGARO! Magnifico-o-o-O) And Chubber kept on runnning up to me, over AND OVER AND OVER, purring and meowing, and rubbing against my face, and walking on the piano. She kept on going over to eat, and I tried getting her to eat, BUT SHE KEPT ON COMMING BACK. IT IS THE WIERDEST THING.  When ever I sing the high notes (Like Roger Taylor high) she either loves it, thinks it means something in the vocal language of the cat, or thinks I'm dying or something. It gets a bit anoying, so I never got past the Galileo.

I JUST FOUND AN EXPLANATION FOR WHY THAT MIGHT BE. Mother cats call their kittens with a certain calling sound- CHUBBER'S MOM MIGHT OF CALLED HER WITH A HIGH E! Yay. Roger Taylor is a mommy.

But Freddie composed it...
CONFUSION.

Anyways, I would like to sleep, so I will finish this post off with a brilliant quote by Brian May XD

"There are times when I flick through magazines and think I`m in danger of becoming a prisoner of my own hair."
That'll be me in the next ten years XD Big haired guitarist, though probably not as big in fame XD

No comments:

Post a Comment