Monday, March 25, 2013

SHOOS and SOKS.

Today I- FOUND THIS:
Jimmy's pants XD AWESOMENESS XD And then, if you look really close- LOOK AT BONZO'S MUSTACHE! =D =D =D
Anyways, I was just looking at the Inside Out music video, by none other than The Traveling Wilburys.
One thing that stands out- BOB DYLAN XD His face when he was singing- I could call it emotionless, but that dosn't quite give it justice. It's Bob-Dylanesque. Stuff of legends, man.
If it was any one other than Bob Dylan, there would be four answers to his face:
A. He didn't want to be there
B. He was nearly unconcious/sleepwalking
C. He really didn't like the smell of something
D. All of the above
But, being Bob Dylan, he can be special all he wants. He is the special Wilbury. All the other Wilburies are fine in their stage presence though XD
Anyways, is there anything of use I can give this? Can I give some life to this post? AH, BONZO'S MUSTACHE IS ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING. Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND ENJOY JIMMY'S FANCY DRAGON SUIT. I'm sure he tried XD

No comments:

Post a Comment