Sunday, March 24, 2013

peanut butter SAUCE.

Tonight something may happen, somewhere. Something that might change the life of any person, any single person, and so many others. That is my vague prediction for the day XD
My leg hurts because of a large piece of metal, most likely assembled in China.
My drawing of George Harrison is next to me, along with my stratocaster.
Stratocaster is apparently not a word, but Ringo Starr is. Odd. You'd think if they'd have one they'd have the other. Beatles is, but Beatle isn't according to spell check. It dosn't try to correct me any more with that little squiggly red line though. Used to.
I PUT STUFF ON MY WALLS YESTERDAY =D
YES. I've gone from just that Yellow Submarine poster (the Let It Be one was just laying against the wall) TO THIS. It makes me happy. According to spell check, Freddie Mercury isn't spelled wrong, but Farrokh Bulsara is. Richard Starkey works, but not Farrokh Bulsara. It's a real name- THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT XD






Keith Moon played the bugle.

No comments:

Post a Comment