Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Now, the real question is, how many pies do YOU have in YOUR nose?

THIS IS WHAT THE RESULT OF BOREDOM MIXED WITH HAVING THE FAIRY FELLER'S MASTER STROKE STUCK IN YOUR HEAD LOOKS LIKE:
This should be a lesson to you, children, do something productive with your time XD AND DEVELOP GOOD HANDWRITING SO YOUR N'S DON'T LOOK LIKE M'S. I'm talking to that one, right there. Not To Like.

This is really a cry out to John Deacon, many people want to know, WHERE IS DEACY??? XD. Yeah. I have been reduced to this. Well, I had an interesting dream last night, now forgotten... I'm sure I did SOMETHING worthwhile today... Well, I did eat some deviled eggs, despite my egg sensitivity, because health class said that eggs help build muscles (AND ACTUALLY BECAUSE THEY TASTE GOOD XD). And someday, I really would truly like to look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment