Tuesday, March 26, 2013

YES.

Well, if you are now over your illusion (the one clouding over your brain, blurring your eyes), you can listen to

Well, last night I had a dream I can remember, which is always nice. I was looking around on the TV, trying to find something to watch, when I found a Monty Python video- AND THE MEMBERS OF QUEEN WERE IN IT. That was quite exciting. XD So, I started to watch it. Then the dream changed and I was in this place. I am not sure what it was, but someone gave me a stack of what looked like tiles (they were part of some sort of game, they were all over the place) but these had markings on them- like some sort of code. So, I started to stack them in order. After a while, it changed and I had made a miniature skyscraper out of them, with the assistance of a couple other people, and it looked groovy. It was a bit taller than me when it was finnished, but there were a couple rare tiles missing. I got bored and wandered around. There was a guy, standing there, holding a cherry bomb with an extremely long fuse. It was already lit, but was far from going off. He was just holding it, looking at it, looking as if he had the IQ of a small aquatic cactus. Unlike most folk, I saw this as opportunity for the taking. I grabbed the bomb and ran for the restroom. It was a cheap restroom, the toilet was just installed. I threw it in, Keith Moon style. THIS WAS MY FIRST TOILET DESTRUCTION! So, I proceeded to flush it- but it was one of those weird automatic toilets and I didn't find out how to operate it until the very last second- THEN RAN FOR IT.  I heard it blow, and when I looked back, all there was left was a little pipe, sticking up from the burnt ground. I looked over, and near it was a dishwasher, now just a fried piece of metal. I laughed like a maniac, like I most likely would in real life, I have been really wanting to do that XD so I ran out into the crowd, and when people asked who did it, I looked innocent enough and then snuck out the back. THAT WAS AWESOME.
Well, now you've seen my fantasy world. Much better than those weird nearly normal dreams I'd have once in a while, that's for sure.
Also, today was good because I CAN WRITE ABOUT JOHN LENNON FOR SCHOOL! We had to pick a poet, and it would of been extremely ironic and unNutopian if I didn't. Well, peace and love, peace and love, And I am now 5244 days old =D

THIS POST WAS MADE POSIBLE BY The songs Kooks (David Bowie) and Give Me Love (George Harrison)

No comments:

Post a Comment