Thursday, February 24, 2011

hi, to who ever may read this

so, I have put up my vitamin water collection, which I can post pictures of later, and have tried to draw a picture, and repeatedly erased his eyes, because they never look right! how do you draw the eyes of someone who is temporarily mentally insane and furious to the point of (temporarily) wanting to murder the man who was the cause of his anger? (poor poor Damian. sometimes I regret the fate I gave him...) SO ANYWAYS, I NEED THEM PERFECT! of coarse its not possible to be PERFECT, but it has to be perfect enough for my standards. so, anyways, today wasn't the best day for me, and I had a strange dream where all of my teachers wanted to terminate one of my teachers from the school district for no apparent reason at all, and it was kind of funny watching this, because watching well behaved adults shake their fists and shout "TERMINATE PAM!" over and over (Pam is the teachers name) when they didn't have a reason, is HILARIOUS! so, anyways, I need to get some sleep. goodnight readers! (and uncompleted drawing of Damian) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment