Wednesday, February 2, 2011

AMBIDEXTROUS

today I have come up with a goal: to become entirely ambidextrous! and I tried out for the marimba group at my school, and had Latin! oh yeah, and I had another memorable dream last night. it starts when I'm in my room, listening to my favorite audio program,(I know, right! =) ) and my sister had a lot of her stuff all over my floor, like her hamster cage, this glitter scrap booking thing, and her ipod, and I'm like, great. now I have to clean this up. but then when I come down stairs I see a friend (kind of) of mine, and he's the type that all he wants to do is play video games and goes through all these useless fads that he spends a lot of money on and then hates a couple years later, so, not my type of person, so, the thing is, the guy's wearing this girl coat, and its white and it has one of those brown furry things on the hood, and I'm like "okaaaaaaaaaay.... no wait- how did you get here?" so, then I find out that under the coat he's dressed as an elf, and I'm like "I'm just going to.... clean out my room.... yeah...." so, I go up to my room again, and this guy from my school is there too. by now, its very weird, and I'm like, "um.... hi?" just thinking: how (and why) did this guy get here? and then I'm like, "um.... this is my friend d-" and my "friend" is like "oh, your here too!?" apparently, he knew the guy. and I'm like "okay... I'll get back to you... after I clean up my room a bit..." and then when I come down they're sitting on bean bags and watching veggie tales, and I'm like, "oooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....." very strange. and awkward. and then I start to go to my room again, and my sister is there, and she says something to me in this weird accent, and then I think it may turn out to be a night mare, and I try to open my eyes, and see a flash of light but then realized that I wanted to stay in the dream, so I try to keep asleep, and then she says "why do you have that thing on your head?" with that accent, and I'm like, forget it, and try to wake up again, and then I'm like, good. that was over. but then I realized that I was in my room from when I was like 7, and I'm like wait... that's not right. and then I wake up again but to the room from when I was 10, and then I wake up to my parents room, and then finally to complete darkness. that must of been my room, unless this is a dream right now. curious thought.... oh well. at least I don't have pink glitter in my room, =D

No comments:

Post a Comment