Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ANOTHER HALF DAY!

so, today was another half day and I did a skit for social studies, which was interesting, and then after that I had a chile rellano and chicken mole at the awesome mexican food place that I haven't been to in a while. and then I went TO IKEA FOR THE FIRST TIME EVEN THOUGH MY MOM THOUGHT I HAD BEEN THERE BEFORE BUT I DIDN'T!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME! ITS GENIUS! THEY HAVE THIS AWESOME MAZE OF PLACES WITH ROOMS AND FURNITURE AND ALL THIS STUFF, AND THEY HAVE FOOD! AND THEN YOU PICK UP THE BIG STUFF AFTERWARDS! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! and normaly I hate shopping! but I got all kinds of things like a wardrobe, a 3.5 inch mattress, a set of 6 mini cups, a pillow and a blanket (which I slept on the ride home) and many other things! and now I'm tired, and I'll be going to bed now. AND I WILL BE MOVING INTO MY NEW BED SOON!!! =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment