Thursday, February 3, 2011

the story of the 5 dollar bill

once apon a time there was a verry thirsty 89millionAnd7, who after P.E. wanted some vitamin water from a "soda machine". so, 89millionAnd7, looking foward to the taste of DELICIOUS, WONDERFUL, EXTRAMUNDANELIKE (I love the word extramundane! =D) VITAMIN WATER, inserted a 5 dollar bill found earlier under a table into the machine, and THE 5 DOLLAR BILL CAME BACK OUT!! then, 89millionAnd7, now quite paranoid, inserted the 5 dollar bill again, and to 89millionAnd7's fears, IT CAME BACK OUT AGAIN!!!!! now, this process lasted about 4 minuets, and finally I gave up, and the 5 dollar bill is still in my coat pocket. sigh. so, now I'm posting on this blog, and um.... I had another weird dream last night.... and one of the main characters of the other one was in this one... and that's all folks! AND I'M 4462 DAYS OLD!! I remember when I was 4438 days old... I was so young back then =D

No comments:

Post a Comment