Saturday, February 26, 2011

febuary 26, 2011 Anno Domini

so, today was Saturday, and I didn't do much today, but yesterday I didn't post much, so I guess I'll add to that. so, I had the math thing, and on the way we made a paper miniature marimba band, and then they had FREE PIZZA!!! so, everybody had to get one slice, and I was like WHAT? but then when they said that we could go for seconds, I WAS THE ONLY ONE, and I was like WHAT?? but a few people got some later, but I got 4 pizzas and 2 sodas, and the whole time in my brain it was like FREE PIZZA! FREE!! FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I was hungry =D! so, then today I watched pirates of the Caribbean, and this strange other movie that I have no idea what its called, and did a few other things. soo, here I am again, listening to my favorite audio program! AND I'M 4485 DAYS OLD! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment