Monday, February 14, 2011

um... oh yeah! its valentines day!

happy valentines day peoples- no wait- RECALLING THE STORY OF VALENTINES DAY, VALENTINES WAS A ROMAN, CAUSING HIM TO SPEAK LATIN!!!! IT SHOULD BE PRONOUNCED WALENTINES DAY!!! so, today was day 6 of- the sickness- *dramatic music* so, it kinda repeats itself like a mirror, so day1 was kidney pains, day 2 was a cough, day3 was occasional (but mild) nausea, day 4 was a fever, AND BANG! REPEAT! MIRROR! because day 4 was a fever, day five was also a fever, but doubled! and the night of day 5 I threw up, going to day 3, except ADDING THE SYMPTOMS OF DAY 4! and then now, day6, I have a cough, ALONG with a fever! so, tomorrow, hopefully this should end. did I mention that I had a VERY VERY severe sore throat during days 4 and up? that was the base of everything. so, OH YAH, VALENTINES DAY! so, yes, I stayed home, except for a doctors appointment in vain, and then I had a excellent cup cake, then some food that I couldn't really eat well, because along with the soar throat I had a tooth ache, but nothing could of caused it due to lack of oral hygiene because I just visited the dentist and my teeth were PERFECT! so, then I ate some cake and some ice cream, soft foods, and I REALLY WANTED THEM, so, then was the annual hunt, done in our household ever since I can remember on each valentines day, which leads to candy and other random things, so, that was good, and THEN I WATCHED COLUMBO! (of coarse) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment