Sunday, February 27, 2011

Have you ever tried to take a profile picture with photo booth?

my question is stated in the title. have you? well, EVERY TIME I TRY IT GETS FAILED, and even when I try to make it look like my eves are half closed, it STILL LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE WIDE OPEN! and the thickness of my eyelashes don't help much, because IT LOOKS LIKE I'M SOME KIND OF GOTH WANNABE WHO GOT A LITTLE CRAZY WITH MASCARA! ESPECIALLY SAD FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T TOUCH THE STUFF! so, anyways, I watched the academy awards, and I can't remember anything else today, except I had a dream about blogging, and I'd always post something REALLY good, one of those things that you CANT repeat, and then some error would come up and it couldn't be recovered, which is entirely unrealistic, because blogger is so well set up that they save every so often, which is pretty often! well, anyways, like always I'm still aging and promoting that, because (classic ending: drum roll please...) NOW I'M 4486 DAYS OLD!!! =D

- OKAY, so now I repositioned my computer lower, which has helped a bit, but NOW IT LOOKS LIKE IT COMES WITH FREE ZIT HIGHLIGHTS! and not to mention THESE GLASSES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GLARE FREE! ah, what ever... just as long as I don't have to pay for the zit highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment