Friday, February 11, 2011

FRIDAH AND I'M TIRED!

another late post... soooooooo tired.... ohyah! I went to a symphony which was awesome, except for the fact that I had to "casually" dress up, and I WAS WEARING MY NICER CLOTHES AS IT WAS! but at least I didn't have to wear the main coat that my parents wanted me to wear, and every time someone had that style coat, my dad would point it out, and I'm like, I DON'T CARE HOW STYLISH YOU THINK IT IS! IT LOOKS LIKE A GRANNY COAT AND IT IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! AAND IMPRACTICAL! THOSE PEOPLE ARE AT LEAST 4 TIMES MY AGE! so, after that, I got sushi! at this awesome place! with different color plates that go around and around and each color had a price! it was SOOO awesome! and gooood! =D!! ohyah, and I read half of "The Metamorphosis" I think its called, and I hope Gregor turns back into a human! its sad! I think he's a centapid, but my dad thinks he's a caterpillar. hmm.... AND GREGOR'S DAD THREW A APPLE AT HIM AND IT WAS STUCK IN HIM FOR OVER A MONTH! =(. and then I came home, and then I'm tired right now, regardless the grammar! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment