Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF!!!!!!!!!=D!!!!!!!

"TGIF" is what my friends mom made up (Thank God It's Friday) and um, some one else made up something for FYI, but, for the courtesy of my younger readers (and my parents) I will not say what it means! so, today I was like, in Carter Kane in the morning mode, in the morning (I'll quote the first chapter of the second Kane Chronicles book, WHICH HASN'T COME OUT YET BUT I HAVE A PREVIEW) (the 1st person is Carter Kane) "“Khnum was one aspect of the sun god,” I said. “Ra had three different personalities. He was Khepri the scarab god in the morning; Ra during the day; and Khnum, the ram-headed god, at sunset, when he went into the underworld.”
“”That’s confusing,” Jaz said.
“Not really,” Sadie said. “Carter has different personalities. He goes from zombie in the morning to slug in the afternoon to—”
“Sadie,” I said, “shut up.”" (that was an unquote, back to my world) yeah, so, like Carter, I'm not a morning person. and then at school, in history we were assigned to groups to make a SKIT on the western expansion (why?), and here we have classic peaceful (half) vegan girl, and classic violent skateboard dude and me, the not-so-classic 89millionAnd7, complete with absolute split personalities, so at school, I'm like the one who is known by my teacher Liz, "the silent one" and to add to that wears mainly black, except for my jeans and splatter painted shoes. I'm a loner, just to say. so, we have those people, classic (mostly) peaceful (half) vegan, classic violent skateboarder dude, and serious (remember my split personality) 89millionAnd7, AKA "the silent one" which is, awesomely also the nickname of the ruku virus, well known in my favorite audio program, and I'm also in between the two of them on their debate. so, skateboard dude wants a rabbit in a trap, because the group called the mountain men (you can probably find them on Wikipedia) created new kinds of traps and weapons and stuff. and in my head I'm like, how are you going to pull that off? (I would of used italics, but my font is already italic) so, then, while their trying to figure it out, I'm balancing my pencil on my fingertip, rocking back and forth, which for some reason always captivates skateboarder dude, and he always tries to do it too. so, before long, we start to get off track, until the teacher gives him the idea of bringing a Nerf gun, and I'm like, good going Liz, (in my head) but sadly, he couldn't bring ammo. that would of been fun to watch. so, then after lunch, I made these vegan pastry things, (this mini class is AWESOME!) and while the girls there were talking the strangest things came up, like the teacher was talking about the poor state of cows having to produce milk so often, one of the girls was like "GUY COWS DON'T HAVE MILK MAKERS!?!?" and another was like "do guys have boobs?" and everybody was like, laughing, even me, but I was laughing with out using my voice, which is strange but quite common. and then someone else said that in a weird children's book she read that "babies are made when 2 people come together and start purring" (another one where we were laughing with my strange silent laugh, and I have NO idea how we got on that topic) so, strange conversations, and then I got 4 (soybean) meat pastries, and one apricot! and I got a recipe too! (I may post it later...) and then I had algebra WHICH MY AWESOME SCIENCE TEACHER WAS TEACHING!, and by then the left half of my brain was dead (and still is) and my right one was thriving, and to much disappointment  of my dad, I am becoming more and more right brained by the day, and I'm even becoming ambidextrous. maybe that's why I have a B+ in math, usually way below standards (I'm lucky mathematical minds run in the family). and, that may explain the rather irrational, far out dreams I've been having, and the sudden urges to write unusual fiction and draw rather, strange pictures, I guess I'll put it. I'm becoming my seven year old self again! I love my island I'm living on. its strange, because when I moved to the town I've been in for the past 3-4 years I became very left brained (logical, mathematical, etc.) and before that and now (that I've moved back, and It's been almost a year now) I was very creative and artistic, and I even used to make up stories of hundreds of neon colored birds all living with me in a feather covered 100 floor tall building (this was a LONG time ago, I've definitely became more dark recently, and the stuff I write now is in a sadder, violenter tone where few face a rare but glorious victory, so to speak. Its especially bitter for one of my characters who I've bashed around a million times, but now I've noticed we have a TON in common, and I'm becoming a Dustfinger merged with a young Fengolio. how did I get on this topic? oh well, so, now I'm here, and um... yeah. wish Damien luck! (he needs it) (should I make him die? nah, not yet.) (don't worry, he's fiction) (unless silvertounges real) (um... so, now to think outside the parentheses) there. oh yeah, and I said something earlier right before going to bed, because during school I usually long for it, "Cherish this moment, for you may never live it again." and then I realized that it sounded really awesome, because when I'm like, 30, I wont be experiencing now then, and now is the only time I'll experience now, so, yeah! so... remember it, it will come in handy if your like me. it could always be worse... and then you'll wish you'll be in now then, so, if that makes sense, so, think about it, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment