Monday, February 21, 2011

what? monday? oh yes, must be pres. washingtons birthday...

so, its PRESIDENTS DAY, AKA George Washington's birthday. so, last night I had the strangest dreams, which were connected to one dream. the second was quite pleasant, until its rather shocking and disturbing end. and strange enough, it had Samson in it, you know the strong guy with the hair that he couldn't cut because if he cut it he would be weak, and when someone like that is in your dream randomly like he was, it has to mean something. so while making my new bed (which is a pain having to make a bed 18" from the ceiling and the mattress wasn't the right size or shape, and then there was the ladder...) anyways, during that I was thinking of the dream(s), and I came up with its meaning: watch out for Delilah. and then I was like, sure that will help me, BUT NOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE! so, then I got really tired, and now I will sleep! and I'm somewhere around 6421290 minuets old! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment