Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2sday again...

so, today my cat was purring and walking in circles around me and bumping her face into my nose repeatedly, 23 times, earlier...and I did something.... oh yah! so my day started when we did this writing thing, where each person has to start with "it all started on a cliff..." and branch off and write 4 lines, and then pass it to the next person in a group of seven and they would do the same, and then you would get your paper at the end. so, I started out with something along the lines of it all started on a cliff. nobody knew why. then I described the cliff and passed it on. now the person before me made everybody who died go to hell, (just quoting the word sorry if she offended you), so, it got kind of interesting. some guy even saw the ice cream man down there, thanks to me! =D- no wait- poor ice cream man. so, mine turned into some story where there's this ninja turtle guy and god sends this raccoon angel after him, and he dies, and you can only guess where he goes because of her... I laughed. so, yeah. all pancakes and waffles. AND FRENCH TOAST! =D okay, so then at lunch I found that I'm supposed to design pages for the year book, and then I found out a cause of a problem- A PHOBIA OF ALL THINGS! that cheered me up! =), but now I have to find the cure... and then I sat out P.E. and did my missing math homework + my current stuff, and it went much quicker! and then I came home! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment