Wednesday, February 23, 2011

lsekfj;asihdoiwehfjba;sdihvpoas-I DONT EVEN CARE IM SO TIRED!

okay, sorry about that, but today is the day I ignore spellcheck!!!!!!! GOOD BYE! so, REALY tired after Columbo as always! and today was my first day at school for a whille, and at socialstudies, today was health, and of coarse with liz its mental health, and there was this pyramid thing by whats its name and each level below had to be accomplished so the higher ones could be, like you have to have food, water, etc to have security, and at the top was like doing stuff for others, insight, or something. so, I realized, that out of 8, I barely had 3! now thats tough. my role ISNT QUITE PLEASENT. WHY SPELLCHECK!?!?!? OKAY. done with that. so, then marimbas and art were the usual, and I have to finish this up, and um... yes, for some reason I am tired at this hour, AND I'M SOME NUMBER OF DAYS OLD!! => (THATS MY FORSED SMILE) (sorry about the quality lack today, I wont even bother reading it) (RED LINES UNDER WOOOORRRRRDSS!!!!! DIE SPELL CHECK! good night, who ever may be reading this, and remember my quote, and hopefuly I will) (cherrish this moment for you may never experience it again) (I have it in latin on the side of the page) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment