Friday, August 30, 2013

YYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYY.

I just watched the first episode of season seven of doctor who. YES INDEED.

“Leonard, Mailer- Leonard-Mailer, we need to reconfigure some of the settings for the operations of the service module again.” Himura said, after pushing through the door.
“Right. Got it. Was it the captain messing around this time, or Glenn?”
“Ms. Patton, actually.”
“Ho, really? After all that?”
“Yeah. And when she messes up it’s some how Munson’s fault-”
“That’s not going to go well at all.” She laughed, with a sinister smile.
“You don’t like Alisha?”
“It’s not her, it’s Patton.”
“She’s not that bad. Just a little… Strong willed.” I said.
“Like you’re a little absent minded.”
“So how does Alisha fit into this, anyways?” I asked, and Himura shrugged.
“I don’t really know… She mentioned Clinton. It’s all mixed up.”
“So was it really Patton?” Darrel asked.
“As far as I could tell. At least she didn’t blame it on me.”
“And she decided on Alisha Munson… They’re not going to get on well at all.”
“You find disagreements funny, Darell?”
“Well, you need some entertainment.”
“And here’s the service module controlls. Oh… Should of asked Rawley or Hari too- Do you know how to work the applications on the computers for this?”
“I think I might- here we go.” I sat in front of the screen. “She took out unit seven? How’d she do that?” I laughed.
“I thought it was just some issues with two- Nothing about unit seven.” Himura leaned in, then started for the door. “I better get Rawley- you said unit seven was out?
“Yeah, error messages all over. Which one is that?”
“Half of the air supply unit for the northern wing- The other one should be kicking in on full power, but still- This could be critical.”
“And there he goes… Hope Rawley won’t be long. This room is a bit cold.” I said, rubbing my arms.
“Unit two: temperature controls at 90%.” Darel pointed at the screen, and I rolled my eyes.
“And it dosn’t even try a diagnosis of the problem. See, the diagnostics are down on two because it’s busy screaming about seven… And eight’s regulator is overheating. Great.”
“Two weeks in…”
“That was either a nervous laugh, or you’ve just sabotaged us all.” I laughed.
“Man, don’t even mention that- I’ve read too many stories about everything going down.”
“This is real life- No supernatural green space aliens are going to eat us no matter how hard you wish.”
“I’ve got Rawley.” Himura came back, Steve close behind.
“So, what’s the trouble?”
“Seven’s busted. Diagnostics won’t work.” Darrell said.
“I’m going to have to get in there, then. How’s the doorway- Airtight?”
“Yeah, or we’d be having major issues.”
“Just checking.” He opened the next door, climbing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment