Tuesday, August 27, 2013

YAY I ATE FOOD.

Bacteria[edit source | editbeta]

A team of scientists have discovered 1,400 strains of bacteria in human umbilical dips.[18] North Carolina State University's Belly Button Biodiversity study found 662 unrecognised strains that could be unique new species.[18][19][20]
You learn something new every day XD
I did some painting on Donatello today. Working good. I also got some mizithra. That's pretty much it XD I did have an odd dream last night. I was sent to this place for three days that was supposed to cure me of any illness or disorder, though nobody documented what went on inside it. It was rather odd, but I did make it out fine. Nothing really happened, except I fell in a pool of water on the square hills. Other than that, it was really boring. You usually don't get bored in dreams, but I did this time. 
Before that, I had a dream where someone recomended a book to me, and I started to read it. At first I didn't understand what the big deal was about it, but it started to get weird- It was about me. Then I remember it being the first day of school, and at lunch I got my food. There were these weird octopi that sat behind glass, watching everyone. They replaced the small milk cartons with large bottles, and after I got the lunch I started down the stairs- I started flying, falling across the stairs as if gravity was moving to wherever was infront of me. I rushed past everything, and found myself on a vacation. There was a cat tied to a post, and I uncliped it for a while, then put it back. I went on an airplane, and picked up the book again- I realised that the story in it had become the reality I was in. Reading it, I had imprinted my memories, and the creators of the book, strange creatures, were using everyone's imprinted memories to create their own reality. You'd wake up in your own reality just long enough to tell someone about the book, and you were stuck back. You could only tell them to read it- nothing about anything else. 
I have a tubby cat next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment