Thursday, August 15, 2013

YAY PEANUT BUTTTER.

I ONCE SAW A FAN, AND IT WAS ON, AND THEN IT WAS OFF. AND MY WALLS ARE BLUE, AND IT'S CLOSE TO MY HEAD. THE WALL, LOOKS CLOSE TO MY FACE, MAN. HOLY FACE- I HAVE A WALL THERE. I CAN LEAN AGAINST IT. THAT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR. YOU DECIDED TO EAT THE PIE,, DIDN'T YOU? MY OH NO, I JUST KNOCKED OVER TIN FOIL. MY HAND DOSN'T FEEL GOOD. There's a sparkle on it. I'm tired. I don't remember putting a mirror in here. OH- YES I MIGHT. I'm hungry again.
I need to figure out how to finish off my sculpt. I'll do that. but I'm hungry, and tired, and my head isn't making any sence. At least I don't have stomach cramps. Those are odd. I think the roof of my mouth is alergic to hummus. I always thought it was the kale that scratched the top of my mouth, but when I ate hummus today it hurt. That's a shame. But it went away. My cat was chubby today. Like every day.
I think Donatello's about ready to bake now, just need to fix up the ears, add the earings AGAIN, and smooth any scratches =D Then I'll finally be able to give him a hair cut.
Two months of nearly daily work. FANTASTIC. Shouldn't of taken that long, it was pretty much back and forth fixing the shape of the head, fixing the face, fixing the shape of the head, fixing the hair, fixing the face, etc. The face only took a couple days first time around, but has definatly improved. It's like I've sculpted about five of him, giving me practice. I'LL BE AN EXPART XD
That's not how you spell it, but there you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment