Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I was in a dream, and then I fell out of it.

Well, I am confused, about many things. I am a confusing person, and I don't even know who I am, but it's a fact of life, and it'll be alright.
You see, I'm somewhat of a bicycle. A minority, in a sence, like a lot of people seem to be. But everyone's a minority, I'm sure, unless they are the majority. If anyone was a majority, that would be weird, wouldn't it? The old, middleclass conservatives. Okay, lable them majorities. Well, for the "relavent" world, we seem to forget the billions of others outside of our more privilidged areas. But I'm not talking about that. I'm like Freddie, and David, and Elton. Except not quite. I don't wear spandex. I'd like a shirt to match my tie and vest, though. That would be lovely. Fantastic.
When I grow up, I want to be Spongebob.
Spongebob is good, I can relate to spongebob. I am the human spongebob, stuck on Earth, far from utopia, farther from Nutopia. I laugh, but it's late or something, because I've been shaking. I don't know what I'm saying, like I don't know a lot of things. Unaware, but only halfly. I'm just very confused, but it's alright. I've been confused for quite some time. About nearly everything, like you're slipping and sliding, with only a few things to hold on to, stuff that you should be able to put your feet on. But I'm not quite that good. I probably was, at one point, yet still a child.
Life is good, I like life. I'd like it to continue for as long as it should, say, most likely another 60 years or so- Wait- 60 years to live my life, now that's scary. 70 more, at least.
But what is it? nothing, really. Just preparing for later, I guess. If that is the case, maybe it should be shorter so I don't get lost in it. I don't know. I won't think of that.
But I'm still confused. My timeframe only extends to about the next two years at most, and I rarely remember my feelings from up until three years ago. And that's highly unusual, because I think in feelings and my current memories are full of them.
I'm not sure what pronouns I want people to use. That seems pushy, telling people to call you other pronouns. I think it would come with the hair, though. I don't know. I think I should cut my hair, but I like it. If only there were a happy medium. I know I wouldn't be satisfied if I didn't, and I might miss it if I did. I do not know.
I'm not as shaky now. It's alright. It's nice being me, I seem to be more entertained then other people. More disturbed at times, but it's alright. In fact it's a gas.
I'M JUMPIN' JACK FLASH, and spongebob. I'm like Spongebob.
I want hair like Roger Daltrey in 1968. Maybe. I don't know XD If he can grow it out in a year, then I guess I could too if I didn't like it.
I had a dream last night, a confusing dream, where the moon went in front of the city, and title waves were crashing everywhere. It was quite incredible, the sky turned red, all different colors, and there was someone there. A lot of people.
Maybe I should look like A. Stiffler. She has cool hair, along with cool comics. Sounds good to me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment