Thursday, August 29, 2013

DIMES...

Well, I am tired, my light is bright, and I have five fingers on each hand. OH YEAH.
I had some cookies... Not much else. Well, I started painting Donatello a while ago, the face paint was uneven so I peeled it off, redid it, and now it's worse XD
Okay, just gave him another coat- Looks pretty good, hopefully will look even better after the varnish! I'd like it all to be smooth... Hard to acomplish on such a small scale. I also repainted the mushtache on a doll from a dollhouse... Probably eight years old now XD I've named him Freddie, and the other one's Elton. Quite fantastic. I just need to get myself the Oscar Wilde action figure to add to my collection.
YUP- I'll get around the eyes better when I do detail work- Once paint gets on them it's hard to get off. But he's a pretty thing- looks quite dainty with the pale skin.
And here's Chubber =D

No comments:

Post a Comment