Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I am a human.

I am coming out- As human. I am a human, something that I have been wondering for much of my life. I am attracted to fellow humans, and am one myself. I preffer to dress as, and identify as, human. I know some might not take it easy, I've been nervous about it for quite some time. Someday I would like to be in a long term partnership (legal or otherwise, though luckilly most regions of the universe support same-species unions) with a human. I am anthrophilic, or anthrosexual, attracted to members of the human species capable of having a consensual relationship of a romantic nature. I'd like to be identified with human pronouns (for example, he or she), but if you refuse to do so, "it" could suffice. I would at least like to be acknowledged as a member of the animal kingdom, as humans are not bacterium or plantlife. Not even Fungi. I hope humans can be acknowledged as equals with other members of society, and that I will not be criticized for my species identity. Thank you.

(But seriously, I wish that the ze/hir pronoun was considered mainstream and applicable. Is that so much to ask? Maybe I should move to Aulstralia. I just hope it will be more widely recognised by the time I (maybe) release Starman. The martians will be somewhat confusing to Earth's society.)

No comments:

Post a Comment